This item is only available in-store.
MSI Cubi 006BUS Barebone Mini PC Get a power packed compact PC with the MSI Cubi 006BUS Barebone Mini PC. The high speed computing ability of its Intel Celeron 3205U 1.5GHz Dual core processor does all the tough computing at home or office with ease. Its Intel HD Graphics ensures to deliver rich visuals at up to 4K UHD resolution, whereas the Realtek ALC283 audio Chip delivers the incredible sound output for your favorite tunes. The HDMI and Mini DisplayPort interface provide wide compatibility and also supports the dual monitor display. Its modular design, offers the possibility to install an additional 2.5" HDD for adding super high storage capacity. The super thermal design along with a low noise fan, keeps the unit cool while performing hard. Its low power consumption makes it an Energy star qualified. The VESA mount feature allows it to be mounted at the back of a monitor and make it invisible along with keeping the desk clutter free. It two free expansion slots, let you upgrade it as per future requirements. The integrated Gigabit LAN, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 provide seamless connectivity, while the USB 3.0 ports on front and rear side allows easy peripheral connectivity. Order the MSI Cubi 006BUS Barebone Mini PC now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Celeron 3205U 1.5GHz Dual core processor; provided high speed computing to manage daily computing requirements at office or home
- Intel HD Graphics; gives out excellent visuals at up to 4K UHD resolution
- Realtek ALC283 audio Chip; enjoy incredible sound output of your favorite tunes
- Integrated Gigabit LAN, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi; seamlessly connect to the network or a variety of Bluetooth devices
- Dual Monitor support; enables to maximize on productivity and fun
- Processor BrandIntel
- CPU TypeCeleron
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables