This item is only available in-store.
Uniden MHS235 Floating Handheld VHF Marine Radio Get the Uniden MHS235 Floating Handheld VHF Marine Radio and have the advanced safety features packed in its sleek and compact design. Its built-in GPS system enables you to reach your favorite spot for diving or fishing again. This same GPS system also enables to know your exact location for safety as with the press of a button of emergency Digital Selective Calling (DSC) system, a mayday is initiated and the rescuers come to know about your location. A built-in Emergency Strobe when turned ON, starts flashing SOS to get the attention of others. You can boost the VHF communication from 1 Watt to 2.5 watts or even 6 watts as per requirement. With the option of green and orange backlight, this device comes with a heavy duty swivel belt clip and a two way speaker mic for your convenience. This marine radio unit floats on water and is tightly sealed to withstand 5FT of water column up to 30 minutes. The glow-in-the-dark seal and power keys make the unit visible in complete darkness. On the top of above all the unit comes with NOAA weather alert with Specific Area Message Encoder (S.A.M.E.) technology to let you know your way better and the 1160 mAh Lithium Ion battery enables up to 11 hours of smooth operation. Order the Uniden MHS235 Floating Handheld VHF Marine Radio now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- GPS system; enables you to locate your favorite spot and also lets rescuer know your exact location in case of emergency
- Emergency Strobe light; helps to get attention of others in case of emergency
- NOAA Weather Alert with with Specific Area Message Encoder (S.A.M.E.) technology; lets you to be aware of the latest weather condition at your location in the sea.
- Floating on water and submersible feature; prevents the device from damage due to accidental contact with water
- 1160 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery; allows up to 11 hrs of smooth operation