This item is only available in-store.
USRobotics USR5637 56K USB Faxmodem The USRobotics 56K USB Modem delivers the performance and reliability USRobotics is known for, in a compact, flexible form factor. This controller-based modem integrates powerful communications processing functions into the modem itself, for assured performance without sapping your computers processing power. It is also broadly compatible across major operating systems including Linux, Windows and Macintosh. Quick Connect reduces your connection time to get you online quicker, and V.PCM Upstream provides 50% greater upload speeds perfect for sending e-mail messages with large attachments. Also supports USRobotics Modem on Hold application to screen incoming voice calls while online, and to answer calls without losing your internet connection no second phone line is needed!
- Simple USB Plug and Play installation
- Hot-swappable (installs/uninstalls automatically)
- Bus-powered so it doesnt require an external power supply
- Send and receive faxes through your computer while running other applications
- Supports group faxing and timed faxing
- Permanently store preferred modem default settings
- Quick Connect reduces the time it takes to establish your dial-up Internet connection.
- Need to send digital pictures or a large presentation? V.92 lets you send attachments up to 50% faster!
- Firmware upgradable and downloadable software ensure that this modem will continue to meet your changing needs
- Compatible with most major operating systems, Windows, Linux and Macintosh
Networking Additional Specs
- Supported ProtocolsITU V.92
- ITU V.21
- ITU V.23
- ITU V.29
- ITU V.27ter
- ITU V.34
- ITU V.17
- ITU V.90
- ITU V.32bis
- ITU V.32
- ITU V.22bis
- ITU V.22
- ITU V.80
- Width3.9 in
- Height0.9 in
- Weight4.23 oz
- Depth1.5 in