This item is only available in-store.
Tripp Lite's P134-06N-VGA DisplayPort to VGA Cable allows you to connect a computer with a Displayport output to a VGA monitor. It features a simple plug and play design with an integrated chip that converts the digital Displayport signal to analog VGA; no drivers or setup needed. Simply plug the adapter into your Displayport source and connect your VGA cable between it and your monitor. PC video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are supported, as well as HD resolutions up to 1080p.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Connect a VGA monitor to a computer with a Displayport output
- DisplayPort to VGA Cable Adapter - 1920x1200/1080P (DisplayPort-Male to HD15-Female) - 6 in.
- Plug and Play - no drivers or setup needed
- Supports PC video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- Adaptor TypeDisplayPort to VGA/DVI/HDMI®
- Cable TypeDisplay adapter
- Cable Length (Feet)0.5 ft
- Cable Connector ADisplayPort Male
- Cable Connector BVGA Female
- Cable Conductor MaterialCopper
- Cable ColorBlack
- GenderMale to Female